If you are in the market for a thermal scope this is a serious competitor to the likes of Pulsar and Guide thermal optics. The InfiRay TH50 thermal scope is equipped with a huge 12um 640×512 sensor, 50mm optics and 2560×2560 1.03” Micro-OLED display, bringing super clarity and precision to your outdoor journey. For whom who value tradition and pursue technology improvement, TH50 is a go- to choice in this price range!
• Magnification: 3.5-14
• Recording: Video Only
• Sensor: 640×512 (Pulsar XP50 640x480 at $9,499 RRP)
• Detection Range: 2361m (Pulsar XP50 1800M at $9,499 RRP)
• Display resolution of 2560x2560 (Pulsar XP50 1024x768 at $9,499 RRP)
• Battery Life: 10H (Pulsar XP50 4-5 hours at $9,499 RRP)
• Focal Length: F50 / 1.1
Traditional Day Scope Appearance
The Tube Series was designed from the ground up for optimal use on bolt action rifles and other platforms that demand flexible mounting options with increased eye relief. The traditional style housing allows for mounting with standard 30mm rings like a typical day scope.
12um 640×512 high capacity sensor
Being the top-end thermal scope of Tube Series, TH50 is equipped with the industry leading InfiRay 12 um 640×512 sensor with advanced image processing algorithm which has excellent performance in dealing with even the slightest temperature difference presenting detailed vivid imaging.
1.03”Micro-OLED display with 2560×2560 resolution
TH50 adopts particular 2560×2560 1.03”Micro-OLED display to provide finest observing experience with excellent optical parameter of 4x optical magnification and 8x eyepiece magnification, no need to stare into the screen like you used to, therefore the visual fatigue caused by the long-time observing can be prevented.
When Ultra-clear mode is on, bad weather condition effect is off. With Untra-clear mode, TH50 can still provide a clear and delicate imaging even in bad weather conditions such as heavy fog and rain. Bad weather can’t stop you from your great adventure.
More Accurate Zeroing
• The 2560×2560 Micro-OLED screen provides denser scale, each scale unit is smaller, therefore the zeroing can be more accurate.
• TH50 is able to magnify the imaging smoothly without flicker and stutter bringing users comfort when observing.
• The Shutterless core module is adopted to nullify the shutter calibration, simplify the operation, and lower the energy consumption, making the imaging quieter and linear.
• Combining the extraordinary sensor and the powerful 50mm optics, TH50 can achieve the detection range up to 2361m.
• TH50 comes with 32GB of memory for storing 57,000 images or 48 hours of video. Captured videos and images can be easily transferred to your smartphone at lightning speed via app.
Type Uncooled Vox
Pixel size, μm 12
NETD, mk ≤40
Frame Rate, Hz 50
Objective Lens, mm 50
FOV, º 50
Optical Magniﬁcation, × 3.5~14.0
Digital Zoom, × 1.0~4.0
Eye Relief, mm 50
Detection Range, m (Target size: 1.7m×0.5m, P(n)=99%) 2361
Type Micro OLED
Battery Type Two built-in 18650 batteries + one replaceable 18500 battery
Operating time (22 ºC), h* 10
External Power Supply 5V (Type C)
Scope Diameter, mm 30
Max. Recoil Power, g/s² 1000
Ingress Protection Rating IP67
Memory Capacity, GB 32
Operating Temperature, °C -20~+50
Weight (Without the 18500 Battery), g <940
Dimension, mm 370×85×75
- American Express
- Visa Debit
- Bank Deposit