Rugged, multi-function boots designed for demanding missions, while carrying heavy packs over varied and extreme terrain.
Lightweight and stable, these boots provide the walking comfort of light hiking boots, with the support and protection of hard duty, backpacking boots.
Apart from the height the features on Z-6S GTX are identical with Z-8S GTX.
Our patented PU MONOWRAP® construction keeps weight down, support up. This unique frame construction also features a special medial sole wrap for protection against abrasion while rappelling.
Extra-rugged 2.0MM SPLIT LEATHER provides durability in harsh conditions, while perfed leather improves the breathability of the very breathable Gore-Tex lining.
CLOSED LIGHT METAL HOOKS allow for speed lacing, meet jump boot requirements.
Available in Size: UK8 - UK12
• Uppers: 2.0mm Hydrophobic split leather and Cordura provides durability in harsh conditions. Perforations on the lateral side assist hot weather performance and breathability
• Closed Light Metal Hooks: Allow for speed lacing and meeting jump boot requirements. High abrasion resistant laces for smooth gliding through the eyelets whilst securing the knot safely
• LINING: Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® lining (lightweight Vision 3ly lining, Gore’s most breathable lining for extended comfort even in warmer conditions)
• Midsole: Our patented PU Monowrap construction keeps the boot lightweight while providing maximum support
• Stabiliser: The reasonably stiff full length nylon integrated stabiliser provides very good stability
• Footbed: Climate Control footbed
• Outsole: LOWA Cross Duty rubber outsole combines good grip with low abrasion. The outsole has a reinforced medial arch area for protection against abrasion while rappelling
• Last: ATC Enhanced
• Uppers: Hydrophobic split leather and Cordura- 2.00mm
• Lining: GORE-TEX®
• Midsole: PU with Monowrap
• Stabiliser: Stiff nylon
• Footbed: Climate Control
• Outsole: LOWA Cross Duty
• Weight: 1330grams/pair size 8
- American Express
- Visa Debit
- Bank Deposit