The slim EF167 features milled handle scales made of solid G10 in black, ensuring easy use and comfortable carrying. The coated 440A blade opens with a nail-nick, and a backlock keeps it securely in position. With its clip and low weight, the EF167 is an ideal companion for everyday use. A lanyard hole adds a final touch.
Blade length 85 mm
Overall length 201 mm
Blade thickness 2,8 mm
Weight 85 g
Blade shape Droppoint
Blade material 440A
Handle material G10
Locking system Backlock
- American Express
- Visa Debit
- Bank Deposit
LED Lenser Headlamp H7R Core: 1000 Lumens
The latest generation of New Zealand’s favourite headlamp, the H7R Core offers you a versatile, powerful, focusable and continuously dimmable headlamp. With an incredible 1000 lumens of light and a beam distance of up to 250 metres, the NEW H7R Core represents a significant advancement in brightness and beam range compared to previous models.
In addition, it now has an upgraded a waterproof rating of IP67 (meaning it is protected against immersion in up to one metre of water) plus other upgraded features such as a 130 degree tilting head, memory function and quick magnetic charging. It still features Ledlenser’s patented Advanced Focus System which allows you to easily transition from a broad floodlight to a sharply focused long distance beam.
Comes with: magnetic charging cable, rechargeable battery.
The Ledlenser H7R Core is covered by a 2-year standard warranty, which can be extended to 7 years by registering the product.
• Waterproof and dustproof to IP67
• Advanced Focus System
• Stepless dimming with multi-function wheel switch - Intuitively dim your headlamp to get your ideal light output.
• Three light functions – Boost, High Power, Low Power
• Memory function - Headlamp will turn back on to the last light setting used.
• Magnetic Charge System for quick and easy recharging
• Transport lock - Prevents the light from being switched on by accident - great in a pack.
• 130 degree tilting head - So you can direct the light exactly where you need it.
• Battery Indicator, Charge Indicator, Low Battery Warning - Makes it easy to manage your battery life.
• Brightness (Boost) 1000 lumens
• Brightness (High) 600 lumens
• Brightness (Low) 15 lumens
• Beam Range (Boost) 250m
• Beam Range (High) 200m
• Beam Range (Low) 25m
• Burn time (High) 4 hours
• Burn Time (Low) 65 hours
• Water/Dust resistance IP67
• Weight 259g
• Batteries Li-ion 3.7V 4800 mAh (included)
• Light Functions Boost, High Power, Low Power
• Recharge time 3.5 hours
Leatherman Raptor Medical Shears: Black
The Leatherman Raptor shears feature the necessary tools for uniformed medical professionals to safely and quickly go to work in an emergency situation. Developed with the input of special operations medics, EMTs and fire professionals familiar with standard medical shears, the Raptor was crafted with just the right balance of multipurpose features for medical-specific ops without an overkill of tools to complicate sometimes life-threatening situations. When it's a question of survival, the Raptor answers loud and clear.
Tools featured on the Raptor:
• 420HC Stainless Steel Folding Medical Shears
• Strap Cutter
• Ring Cutter
• Ruler (5 cm)
• Oxygen Tank Wrench
• Carbide Glass Breaker
• Molle or Utility Belt Holster System
• Lanyard Hole
• Replaceable Pocket Clip
• Lightweight plastic handle
• 420HC Stainless Steel
An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel that works well with high production tooling. 420HC's strength is optimized in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.
• Glass-filled Nylon
A thermoplastic material where strength is improved by adding chopped glass fibers. This allows for excellent durability without adding significant weight. In Leatherman knives, the glass-filled nylon handles are so strong that an inner steel frame is not required, thereby reducing weight for a lighter every day carry. Leatherman uses a 60% glass mix.
One of the hardest materials in the world outside of diamond, tungsten carbide is used as a tool to effectively and safely break auto glass and is available on Leatherman first responder tools.
These Class 4 earmuffs are a great piece of gear for hunting and other shooting. Cutting out the loud while amplifying the quiet makes for an easy to wear earmuff.
The smooth, level dependent function eliminates abrupt sound cut-off. Protects against harmful impulse noise while letting in, and even amplifying, ambient sounds.
- Smooth level dependent function, which eliminates abrupt sound cut-off
- Interchangable shells makes it easy to change colour
- A pair of orange and green shells included
- Collapsible for easy storage
- Audio input for external radio
- Input jack allows you to connect to selected 2-way radios or other electronic audio devices
- Water resistant exterior
- Warning signal when power is low, before shut-off
Battery Life: Upto 600 Hours
Net Weight (Metric) 318 Gram
SLC80 Rating 24 dB (Class 4)
Outdoor Outfitters Possum Leg Hold Trap. The Outdoor Outfitters leg hold traps are a well built, affordable and lightweight leg hold trap, specifically designed for both the amateur and the professional trapper in New Zealand. Outdoor Outfitters have designed these log hold traps for Possums, Rabbits, Ferrets, Stoats and Feral Cats, with added improvements to make sure pests are firmly trapped - and of course, these traps are fully compliant with MPI & Bio-security regulations for No.1 leg hold traps.
- Weight: 365 grams (easily transported in a backpack or satchel).
- Construction: Zinc Coated Steel.
- Spring system: 2x 7-coil springs, designed to prevent escapes - significantly stronger than other traps on the market.
- Frame is riveted together, with the footplate spot welded in place.
- Supplied with 420mm chain and ring.
- Nyloc nut fitted to plate pivot screw to prevent automatic loosening during use.
- Shiny Zinc helps attract inquisitive pests, and helps with location of traps, to reduce loss.
- Zinc Coating also prevents rust.
- Excellent for possum fur and skin collection.
Our leg hold possum traps are great quality and great value. You can use these traps for Possums, Rabbits, Ferrets, Stoats and Feral Cats.
- Main frame is Riveted together giving an almost unbrakable bond
- 490mm long chain including ring on the end
- Springs are noticeably stronger than some other traps being sold with 7 coils to prevent any escapes.
- Zinc coated
- Soft jaw trap
- Weighs 375 grams
These traps are fully compliant with MPI & Bio-security regulations for No.1 leg hold traps.
It's about cooking. The Jetboil MiniMo delivers UNMATCHED simmer control, metal handles, and a low spoon angle for easy eating! Starting with the innovative new valve design, the MiniMo delivers the finest simmer control of any upright canister system on the market. Thanks to Jetboil's proprietary regulator technology and enhanced regulator diaphragm, MiniMo ensures this consistent performance down to 20ºF (-6ºC). Its redesigned cooking cup, the perfect combination of size, sturdy metal handles, and optimized height, provides users with an easy-to-eat experience.
One of Leatherman's top-rated multi-tools combines spring-action pliers, scissors and 12 other indispensable tools!
The Leatherman Wingman is just that: your go-to tool for projects around the house, on the job, or at the campsite. A great, lightweight, pocket-sized, stainless steel tool; the Wingman features an outside-accessible, one-hand opening blade and newly-designed spring-action jaws. With plenty of handy tools, and backed by a team of designers, assemblers, and manufacturing crew from Portland, Oregon, this is one amazing value. Covered by the Leatherman 25-year warranty.
• Spring-action Needlenose Pliers
• Spring-action Regular Pliers
• Spring-action Wire Cutters
• Wire Stripper
• 420HC Combo Knife
• Spring-action Scissors
• Package Opener
• Ruler (1.5" | 3.8 cm)
• Can Opener
• Bottle Opener
• Wood/Metal File
• Phillips Screwdriver
• Medium Screwdriver
• Small Screwdriver
Features and Specifications:
• Removeable Pocket Clip
• All Locking Outside Blades
• 25-year Warranty
• Closed length: 3.8" | 9.7 cm
• Weight: 7 oz | 198.4 g
• Blade length: 2.6" | 6.6 cm
• Material: 420HC Stainless Steel
The new Lowa Water Stop Pro is a high-performance impregnation spray for all leisure shoes and climbing and hiking boots. It impregnates and thus protects all materials effectively against water and soiling without restricting their breathability. It is suitable for GORE-TEX® and other climate membranes. In combination with Lowa Active Creme or Lowa Active Creme Black, it offers perfect protection for your Lowa (leather) shoes. Best of all, Lowa Water Stop Pro contains no PFC.
Suitable for all leathers, all shoe textiles and all tex membranes.
PLEASE NOTE: This item cannot be sent to a rural address or a PO box.
12 Volt 7AH Sealed Rechargeable battery. Nice compact size easy to store and carry.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 15 x 6.5 x 9.5cm
- Electric scooters
- Wheel chairs
- Golf trolley
- Lawn mowers
- Battery powered toys
- Uninterruptible power supplies
- Emergency lighting
- Telecommunication back-up power supplies
- Fire systems
Super Lube Grease is an exceptionally pure lubricant because it is synthetic. This gives Super Lube very stable and predictable chemical properties.
With Syncolon (PTFE)
Highly lubricious, clear and non-toxic.
Excellent dielectric, impervious to salt water.
U.S.D.A. authorized, rated H-I
Temp ranger -45oF to +450oF
The Hunters Element Lima boot has many great features as a medium duty hunting boot. The Lima boot is made from Nubuck/Suede leather with double stitched seams, making them super durable and waterproof. With a soft- medium flex design, they allow you to stalk through the bush while making minimal sound, and a medium cut that will provide you with excellent ankle support on those rough terrains. They also feature a Vibram sole which gives you good grip for all outdoor conditions.
- Hydrafuse™ waterproof lining
- Nubuck/suede leather
- Double stitched
- Rubber Toe
- Aggressive Vibram® sole
- US Sizes
Leatherman Wave+ with Nylon Sheath
An international best-seller, the Wave Plus has all the essential tools of the original with the addition of replaceable, durable wire cutters. All 18 tools can be opened and locked with one hand to quickly, conveniently tackle any task. Many of these tools are outside-accessible, so you can use them when the multi-tool is folded and closed.
• Needlenose Pliers
• Regular Pliers
• Premium Replaceable Wire Cutters
• Premium Replaceable Hard-wire Cutters
• Electrical Crimper
• Wire Stripper
• 420HC Knife
• 420HC Serrated Knife
• Spring-action Scissors
• Closed length: 4" / 10cm
• Weight: 8.5 oz / 241g
• Primary blade length: 2.9" / 7.37cm