This tapered, 650FP duck down bag is built for mountain adventures. Ideal for cold, winter conditions, it's designed for alpinism, mountaineering, trekking, bike or backpacking. It has a wind resistant Pertex® Quantum outer and offers excellent value.
Rab's Alpine range is built for the mountains, whether you’re high in the Alps or deep in the Himalaya, on foot or two wheels. Offering a good warmth to weight ratio and a low bulk design, the Alpine 800 is perfect for winter mountain adventures at altitude. It is filled with 800g of 650FP duck down and covered with a wind resistant Pertex® Quantum outer with a recycled nylon lining.
Engineered to maximise down performance, the Alpine bag has clever construction. Trapezoid boxwall baffles allows the down to fully loft, eliminating cold spots, and maximising warmth. The chevron baffle design improves down stability, distributing the down evenly around the whole body. In addition, the openings on the Alpine bag have been designed to reduce heat loss, with a 3D-shaped, down collar that can be cinched in snugly to trap the heat, and a down-filled baffle along the zip to prevent heat from escaping. Complete with a narrow mummy fit and angled footbox, the Alpine is designed to cut down unnecessary bulk and weight, whilst ensuring a comfortable night’s sleep.
Hand-filled in the UK, all Rab's down bags benefit from never having had their down compressed before use, maintaining the down’s loft and warmth.
- 650FP European Duck Down with Nikwax Fluorocarbon-Free Hydrophobic Finish (800g / 28.2oz)
- Weight saving chevron baffle design on upper torso, reduces down migration and optimises core warmth.
- Trapezoidal boxwall construction with differential cut, to maximise loft and warmth
- YKK zipped internal stash pocket
- 3-dimensional shaped down filled neck collar to seal in warmth
- YKK 3/4 length main zip with down filled baffle to trap warmth
- YKK Anti-snag zip insert and anti snag internal zip guard
- Angled foot box for relaxed sleeping posture
- Zipped cotton sack with water-resistant base for home storage
- Drawcord stuffsack included
- Hand-filled in Derbyshire UK
- Tapered Mummy Shape
- Insulation: 650FP European Duck Down with Nikwax Fluorocarbon-Free Hydrophobic Finish (800g / 28.2oz)
- Weight: (Regular) 1260g / 44.4oz
- Rab Sleep Limit: -16°C (5°F)
- Packed Size: 45cm x 24cm (17.7in x 9.4in)
- Outer: 100% polyamide. Lining: 100% recycled polyamide
- 20D Pertex® Quantum nylon ripstop (36gsm) with fluorocarbon-free DWR
- Lining: 20D Recycled Nylon (38gsm)
- American Express
- Visa Debit
- Bank Deposit