The new and improved Microplus Longsleeve by Stoney Creek. With an added chest pocket, this is a great lightweight layer to keep you warm when you need it. Features a half zip to easily put on and take off.
TopThe ultimate moisture & odour controlling base layer. Stay fresh with the new Base-Dry+ base layer from Stoney Creek. With an advanced Polygiene® treatment that controls odours and helps to keep both you and your clothing fresher for longer, the Base-Dry+ Long Sleeve will keep you performing at your peak this season. Crafted from our most advanced base layer fabric ever, which provides you with ultimate next-to-skin comfort and offers maximum breathability, moisture wicking and gives you a technical edge to your Stoney Creek layering system.
Due to the lightweight technical performance of this fabric, this product is only recommended for use as a base layer underneath a more durable outerlayer.
• No seams across the shoulders for increased comfort
• Underarm gussets for maximum range of movement and reduced rubbing
• Flat seams for next-to-skin comfort
• Moisture wicking: polygiene odour control treatment that will last the lifetime of the garment and will keep you freshser for longer • Ultra lightweight • Highly breathable: made from advanced base layer fabric which provides you with the ultimate next-to-skin comfort and maximum breathability • Quick-dryingthe polygiene treated textiles staying fresher for longer saves water, energy and money as well as improve the lifespan of the shirt • Colour: Bayleaf • Available in sizes S - 2XL
The CORE+ base layer is a thick, extra warm base for cold conditions. The thermal properties retain the bodies core heat at the highest level in icy conditions and allow sweat to be wicked away quickly from the skin at a rapid rate. The compression weave is designed to cling tight to the body to help with muscle fatigue and rapid wicking. The body-mapped design has been athletically shaped, so the high wicking fabric can sit tight to the body in order to absorb and disperse as much sweat as possible, all the while allowing maximum movement in the high stretch areas. The warm nature and fast sweat distribution properties mean that the Core+ is a perfect base layer under warm outers in cold climates as well as a standalone layer in the mild parts of the day. The CORE+ should be used in temperatures ranging from -5C to 10C for maximum performance. For warmer conditions, the CORE range is recommended.
Features: • Flat-lock seams
• Thermal GRIDtech high wicking, heat retention 4-way stretch fabric
• Athletic cut for maximum mobility in high stretch areas
• Muscle Compression design for increased stamina
• Body Mapping Technology for ultimate temperature and moisture regulation
• Cold weather base layer for temperatures -5°C to 10°C
The Hunters Element Crux top serves as a great warm season base layer. It features two high-performance fabric in a body-mapped design, keeping you warm and dry while outdoors. Not to mention the body map design makes it extremely comfortable, and it feels great when wearing. For the body it has high wicking, quick drying honeycomb fabric, also infused with bamboo charcoal for anti-odor control. The underarms fabric also has high wicking, highly breathable, quick drying and super stretchy heat controlling mesh.
Designed as a true technical hunting mid layer. The Edge is one of the warmest, most technologically advanced tops available today. This top utilises a 280gm hard-faced, high wicking fleece and a 205gm hard-faced, high wicking, high breathability fleece. A body mapped design for the ultimate in warmth, wicking & breathability.
Features: • Lightweight and packable • Zippered chest pocket • 1/2 front zipper for temperature regulation • Ergonomic cut • 205gm + 280gm body mapping technology • High collar • Sizes available: S - 2XL (while stocks last) • Colour: Desolve Veil Camouflage
Made out of a heavy polyester knit with a brushed inner, the Clarence combines performance materials with casual style. The outback will get the tick from the wife or girlfriend to wear out to dinner as well as keeping you warm on those frosty mornings in the hills.