The new and improved Microplus Longsleeve by Stoney Creek. With an added chest pocket, this is a great lightweight layer to keep you warm when you need it. Features a half zip to easily put on and take off.
The CORE+ base layer is a thick, extra warm base for cold conditions. The thermal properties retain the bodies core heat at the highest level in icy conditions and allow sweat to be wicked away quickly from the skin at a rapid rate. The compression weave is designed to cling tight to the body to help with muscle fatigue and rapid wicking.
The body-mapped design has been athletically shaped, so the high wicking fabric can sit tight to the body in order to absorb and disperse as much sweat as possible, all the while allowing maximum movement in the high stretch areas. The warm nature and fast sweat distribution properties mean that the Core+ is a perfect base layer under warm outers in cold climates as well as a standalone layer in the mild parts of the day.
The CORE+ should be used in temperatures ranging from -5C to 10C for maximum performance. For warmer conditions, the CORE range is recommended.
Features: • Flat-lock seams
• Thermal GRIDtech high wicking, heat retention 4-way stretch fabric
• Athletic cut for maximum mobility in high stretch areas
• Muscle Compression design for increased stamina
• Body Mapping Technology for ultimate temperature and moisture regulation
• Cold weather base layer for temperatures -5°C to 10°C
Get the tick of approval from your wife or girlfriend with the Hunters Element Clarence Knit from their Outland Range. The Clarence is a practical, heavy polyester knit top which is perfect for after the hunt as it combines performance materials with casual style. This is also a must have item to keep you warm whether it's going out for dinner or as an warm inner layer when heading out to the hills on a frosty morning. It also features a single chest pocket to keep some essential items within reach.
Specifications: • Chest zip pocket • Half zip for easy removal • Long sleeves • Colour: Walnut Brown • Material: Polyester Knit • Size available: S - 2XL
The ultimate moisture & odour controlling base layer. Stay fresh with the new Base-Dry+ base layer from Stoney Creek. With an advanced Polygiene® treatment that controls odours and helps to keep both you and your clothing fresher for longer, the Base-Dry+ Long Sleeve will keep you performing at your peak this season. Crafted from our most advanced base layer fabric ever, which provides you with ultimate next-to-skin comfort and offers maximum breathability, moisture wicking and gives you a technical edge to your Stoney Creek layering system.
Due to the lightweight technical performance of this fabric, this product is only recommended for use as a base layer underneath a more durable outerlayer.
• No seams across the houlders for increased comfort
• Underarm gussets for maximum range of movement and reduced rubbing
• Flat seams for next-to-skin comfort
• Moisture wicking: polygiene odour control treatment that will last the lifetime of the garment and will keep you freshser for longer • Ultra lightweight • Highly breathable: made from advanced base layer fabric which provides you with the ultimate next-to-skin comfort and maximum breathability • Quick-dryingthe polygiene treated textiles staying fresher for longer saves water, energy and money as well as improve the lifespan of the shirt • Colour: Bayleaf • Available in sizes S - 2XL