If you are in the market for a thermal scope this is a serious competitor to the likes of Pulsar and Guide thermal optics. The InfiRay TH50 thermal scope is equipped with a huge 12um 640×512 sensor, 50mm optics and 2560×2560 1.03” Micro-OLED display, bringing super clarity and precision to your outdoor journey. For whom who value tradition and pursue technology improvement, TH50 is a go- to choice in this price range!
• Magnification: 3.5-14
• Recording: Video Only
• Sensor: 640×512 (Pulsar XP50 640x480 at $9,499 RRP)
• Detection Range: 2361m (Pulsar XP50 1800M at $9,499 RRP)
• Display resolution of 2560x2560 (Pulsar XP50 1024x768 at $9,499 RRP)
• Battery Life: 10H (Pulsar XP50 4-5 hours at $9,499 RRP)
• Focal Length: F50 / 1.1
Traditional Day Scope Appearance
The Tube Series was designed from the ground up for optimal use on bolt action rifles and other platforms that demand flexible mounting options with increased eye relief. The traditional style housing allows for mounting with standard 30mm rings like a typical day scope.
12um 640×512 high capacity sensor
Being the top-end thermal scope of Tube Series, TH50 is equipped with the industry leading InfiRay 12 um 640×512 sensor with advanced image processing algorithm which has excellent performance in dealing with even the slightest temperature difference presenting detailed vivid imaging.
1.03”Micro-OLED display with 2560×2560 resolution
TH50 adopts particular 2560×2560 1.03”Micro-OLED display to provide finest observing experience with excellent optical parameter of 4x optical magnification and 8x eyepiece magnification, no need to stare into the screen like you used to, therefore the visual fatigue caused by the long-time observing can be prevented.
When Ultra-clear mode is on, bad weather condition effect is off. With Untra-clear mode, TH50 can still provide a clear and delicate imaging even in bad weather conditions such as heavy fog and rain. Bad weather can’t stop you from your great adventure.
More Accurate Zeroing
• The 2560×2560 Micro-OLED screen provides denser scale, each scale unit is smaller, therefore the zeroing can be more accurate.
• TH50 is able to magnify the imaging smoothly without flicker and stutter bringing users comfort when observing.
• The Shutterless core module is adopted to nullify the shutter calibration, simplify the operation, and lower the energy consumption, making the imaging quieter and linear.
• Combining the extraordinary sensor and the powerful 50mm optics, TH50 can achieve the detection range up to 2361m.
• TH50 comes with 32GB of memory for storing 57,000 images or 48 hours of video. Captured videos and images can be easily transferred to your smartphone at lightning speed via app.
Type Uncooled Vox
Pixel size, μm 12
NETD, mk ≤40
Frame Rate, Hz 50
Objective Lens, mm 50
FOV, º 50
Optical Magniﬁcation, × 3.5~14.0
Digital Zoom, × 1.0~4.0
Eye Relief, mm 50
Detection Range, m (Target size: 1.7m×0.5m, P(n)=99%) 2361
Type Micro OLED
Battery Type Two built-in 18650 batteries + one replaceable 18500 battery
Operating time (22 ºC), h* 10
External Power Supply 5V (Type C)
Scope Diameter, mm 30
Max. Recoil Power, g/s² 1000
Ingress Protection Rating IP67
Memory Capacity, GB 32
Operating Temperature, °C -20~+50
Weight (Without the 18500 Battery), g <940
Dimension, mm 370×85×75
The InfiRay SAIM Extended Battery Compartment replaces existing CR123A batteries with larger 16650 batteries to provide extended run time for when you are out in the field at extended lengths - Requires 2 x (3.7v) Batteries
Works with InfiRay model 19W 19mm and SCT35 35mm.
Purchase of this Infiray Night Vison Scope does not come with the pictured IR Illuminator
The InfiRay Tube-TD50L is a high-performance digital night vision riflescope designed as the traditional day scope to accommodate optimal use on bolt action rifles. The TD50L is the perfect digital night vision optic for the discerning hunter looking for classic aesthetics and excellent low-light sensor sensitivity. Featuring a 13+ hour run time and an IP67 rating, the TD50L can last all night in all hunting conditions.
The combination of the 50mm/F1.2 large and quality objective lens with 1440x1080 resolution CMOS HD sensor with ultra-low light performance and high definition display, powerful IR Illuminator, integrated highly effective algorithm, etc. make the TD50L the perfect digital night vision riflescope with excellent nighttime sensitivity and night vision capabilities for users, even on moonless nights.
There are three image modes inside of the TD50L. Day mode, Moon mode and Star mode. Under the Day mode there is an extraordinary display of true colors to the authentic scene in visible sight. Under the Moon and Star Mode the TD50L not only seeks to offer users ultimate nighttime visibility but it also offers a clear imaging display in the view range of observation without any delay. The specially designed Star mode still creates a clear night vision range even in ultra-low-light conditions or a moonless night.
The TD50L is a perfect tool for detecting targets such as a wild boar or deer at distances ranging up to 600 meters in nighttime as a result of the combination of the best nighttime sensitivity in its class, HD resolution display, a wide selection of brightness adjustment and the powerful external detachable IR for moonless nights, etc.
The base magnification of TD50L increases by four times – from 4x to 16x. Compared with normal integrally multiple zoom-in, the TD50L allows users to zoom continuously and gradually from 4x to 16x where is a customized field of view while a smooth zoom of the screen display can be enjoyed.
TD50L digital NV riflescopes are powered with two kinds of rechargeable batteries: built-in 6600mAh battery and the other replaceable 18500 battery located in the battery compartment which supports a over 13H battery life. When energy discharges from the battery in the battery compartment, the riflescope switches automatically to the built-in battery. The replaceable 18500 battery can be removed and replaced in seconds without intermediate shutdown on the riflescope.
The newly designed standard 30mm-diameter tubular appearance allows the TD50L to be installed on standard 30mm scope rings and easily mounted on a rifle's Picatinny rail system with simple operation, stability and reliability.
The TD50L features an IP67 level of protection, which means it is fully waterproof and dustproof. The riflescopes are able to operate in high humidity, heavy rain or precipitation of any intensity and survive a long time with 1m-deep submersion.
The Picture-in-Picture function in the TD50L improves aiming accuracy by providing a 2x-magnified image of the reticle area at the top of the display. It helps users to zoom in on a target while maintaining visibility of the entire field of view for increased situational awareness.
The built-in Wi-FI module of the TD50L allows users to connect NV riflescopes with devices using the InfiRay Outdoor APP. This connection will open up a range of options for users such as photo and video storage, etc. as well as other new features currently under development.
The TD50L digital night vision riflescope has 6 optional basic reticles to fit users' different preferences, when users zoom in or out the screen display by rotating the knob, the reticle scales up or down proportionally to the riflescope's magnification changes and remains constant on dimension and details part, allowing users to adjust for various shooting distance needs.
• Sensor Resolution, pixels CMOS 1440×1080
• Pixel Size,μm 4×4
• Frame Rate, Hz 50
• Objective Lens, mm 50 (F1.2)
• Field of View,º 6.6×4.9
• Magnification, x 4x~16x (4x Zoom)
• Eye Relief, mm 70
• Display 1280×960 LCOS
• Capture/Video Record Resolution, pixels 1280*960
• Detection Range, m 600
• Battery Built-in 6600mAh and a replaceable 18500 Battery
• Max. Operating Time (at temp.=22ºC), h* >13
• External Power Supply 5V (Type C USB)
• Tube Diameter (for the mounting rings) , mm 30
• Max. Recoil Power on Rifle, g/s² 1000
• Degree of protection, IP code (IEC60529) IP67
• Built-in Memory, GB 16
• Weight (without replaceable Battery), g<1000
• Dimension, mm 395×85×75
• APP/Wi-Fi Support (InfiRay Outdoor)
The Saim series is a thermal device, which can be mounted on various firearms for night hunting and target observation its compact size and lightweight the design makes it easy to carry. Mounts directly onto picatinny rail.
What makes it outstanding is long operation hours, good concealment and great ability to detect, recognize and identify objects or targets fast and easy The Saim series is effective at close and long ranges irrespective of light and harsh weather conditions, that is, in total darkness, through heavy smoke, haze, fog, and dust.
• High Image Quality
Built-in InfiRay detector and matched with Matrix Ⅲ powerful algorithm designed to increase imaging clarity and overall image detail. Matrix Ⅲ results in a sharper, more detailed field of view and enhanced object identification capabilities. The Saim series provides high image quality, improving the image contrast automatically, strengthening the image hierarchy, so to find target faster.
• User-Friendly Interface
Simple and easy to operate is the initial design intention of the Saim series. Full icon design, easy to understand, and translucent background design of menu can effectively avoid occlusion vision. Internal menu items and options are also displayed on a contrasting gradient substrate so you can keep an eye on settings without losing sight of your objective.
• Image Sharpness Adjustment
Image sharpness can be adjusted manually to fit individual preferences for high quality image, and there are four levels for option by short pressing menu key.
• Ultraclear Mode
Ultraclear mode is specially for bad weather such as heavy fog and raining, that make Saim be more sensitive and get more details.
• Compact Size and Lightweight
With reasonable layout, compact structure and light weight, the Saim series is more comfortable and convenient for outdoor use.
• High Shock Resistance
The Saim series features exceptionally high shock resistance up to 1000G.
• Built-in Video recorder and WIFI connection
The SCL-W is equipped with a 16GB recorder which enables video shooting and image capturing at the time of observation 16GB which can support to store about 20,000 pictures. Video and photo files saved in the internal memory can be transferred to a computer via wired connection or to a phone via WiFi. The WiFi hotspot of the product supports simultaneous connection of four devices.
• External Power Supply
The working time can be significantly prolonged by connecting with high capacity external power supply units, i.e. portable power source via Type-C cable presented in the package.
• Picture-in-Picture Function
Picture-in-Picture improves accuracy by providing a 2x magnified image of the reticle area at the top of the display. It helps to magnify the target while retaining the rest of the field of view visible.
|Detector Resolution:||384 x 288|
|Frame Rate:||50 Hz|
|Objective Lens:||25 mm|
|Field of View:||14.9° × 11.2°|
|Magnification:||1.4 - 5.6x|
|Diopter Adjustment:||-5D | +5D|
|Display Resolution:||1280 x 960 LCOS|
|Max. Battery Life:||4 h|
|Amount of built-in memory:||16 gb|
|Weight (without batteries):||<410 g|
|Dimension:||186 x 61 x 61 mm|
|Detection Range (Target size: 1.7 m×0.5 m, P(n) = 99%):||970 m
The InfiRay TL35 Thermal Scope Tube series (BOLT in the US) is a cutting-edge thermal imaging riflescope, which has a similar appearance to the Day riflescope. A state-of-the-art design is made especially for professional hunters who value traditions and seek technological superiority.
To check out the reticle instructions for the InfiRay TL35 Thermal Scope, click here.
• High Image Quality: The Tube Series is designed for faultless operation in extreme weather and temperature conditions. Whether or not the environment is freezing cold or blistering hot, the image retains its contrast and vivid colors without loss of frame rate.
• User-friendly Interface: Rotary knob offers smooth zooming while four navigation keys offer optimal feeling of control.
• Picture-in-Picture Function: The Picture-in-Picture function improves accuracy by providing a 2x-magnified image of the reticle area at the top of the display. It helps to zoom in on a target while maintaining visibility of the entire field of view.
• Ultraclear Mode: Built-in Ultra-clear mode is designed for bad weather conditions, such as heavy fog and rain. It will make the Tube series more sensitive and capable of providing more details.
• Reliable Full Aluminium Housing: The Tube series housing is made of aluminum and is designed to improve reliability. Designed for rugged reliability, Tube riflescopes boast full and reinforced yet lightweight metal construction. Precision-fabrication of housing elements ensures flawless field performance.
• Mounts on Standard 30mm Scope Rings: Applicable for 30mm diameter pipe, the newly designed tubular appearance allows the Tube series to be installed in standard 30mm scope rings, with simple operation, stability and reliability.
• Sufficient Operation Time and Flexible Battery Choice: The working time of the built-in battery is up to 13 hours, and the replaceable 18500 battery will provide an additional 2.5 hours of operation.
• Extreme Detection Range: The combination of the advanced thermal imaging sensor and the high-quality germanium optical lens provides an unprecedented detection range of up to 1800 meters, even in complete darkness.
• 12μm Pixel Pitch: A high-performance detector with a pixel pitch of 12μm.
• Built-in Video Recorder and WiFi Connection: 16 GB internal storage provides 24 hours of video recording capability, or approximately 20,000 images of photo storage. WiFi mode allows for up to 4 connections simultaneously.
• Weight (without batteries-18500): <900g
The InfiRay Saim series thermal imaging scope is designed with portability and easy operation. An ergonomic design and fantastic imaging quality make the Saim series an excellent companion for night observation, even in rainy or foggy conditions.
High Image Quality
The built-in InfiRay detector matched with the powerful Matrix ⅢTM algorithm is designed to increase imaging clarity and overall image detail. The Matrix ⅢTM results in a sharper, more detailed field of view with enhanced object identification capabilities. The Saim series provides high image quality, automatic image contrast and strengthened mage hierarchy, giving you faster target acquisition.
Simple and easy operation was the design intention of the Saim series. A full icon design, easy to understand and a translucent background design of menu can effectively avoid occlusion vision. Internal menu items and options are also displayed on a contrasting gradient substrate so you can keep an eye on settings without losing sight of your objective.
Image Sharpness Adjustment
Image sharpness can be adjusted manually to fit individual preference for high quality image, and there are four levels to chose from by short pressing the menu
Ultraclear mode is especially for bad weather such as heavy fog and raining, which makes the Saim thermal scope be more sensitive and get more details.
Compact Size and Lightweight
With a reasonable layout, compact structure and light weight, the Saim series is more comfortable and convenient for outdoor use.
High Shock Resistance
The Saim series features an exceptionally high shock resistance of up to 1000G.
External Power Supply
The working time can be significantly prolonged by connecting to high capacity external power supply units, i.e. portable power source via the Type-C cable presented in the package.
Picture-in-Picture improves accuracy by providing a 2x magnified image of the reticle area at the top of the display. It helps to magnify the target while keeping the rest of the field of view visible.
- Resolution: 256x192
- Pixel Size: 12 um
- NETD: ≤40mk
- Frame Rate: 25Hz
- Objective Lens: 19mm
- Field of View: 9.2°×6.9°
- Magnification: 2.3-4.6x
- Diopter Adjustment: -5D～+5D
- Display Resolution: 1280×960 LCOS
- WiFi & Recorder: ×
- Compass & Msensor: Msensor
- Amount of built-in memory: ×
- Battery Type: RCR123A ×2 or 16650 x2 with Extender 454053 fitted
- Max. Battery Life: 3hrs CR123 6hrs 16650 (suggest high MAH CR123 if only using those) can power off external battery back too
- Weight (without batteries): <380g
- Dimension: 186×61×61mm
- Detection Range (Target size:1.7m×0.5m, P(n)=99%): 986
Different view, different world. The Infiray rangefinder series are compact, light and easy to carry. A unit made in mind of the light packing hunter where less weight is of paramount importance. The built-in laser range finder with up to 800 meter range as well as thermal detection out to 1300 meters makes the Infiray FL25R the best choice for your scouting needs!
• High Image Quality: The advanced image processing ability of the InfiRay detector, creates excellent image clarity and detection, in both day and night.
• Long Detection Range 1298m: A standard 1,7 m (5.58 ft) tall object can be detected at a 1298 meter distance in complete darkness
• HD Micro Display: 1280×960 high-resolution internal display offers sharp image and vivid colors
• Light & Compact: This compact thermal unit only weighs under 400 grams which is lighter than most conventional rangefinders on the market
• Built-in Video Recorder and WiFi Connection
• With 16GB built-in storage space, you can record hours of video and images to share your memorable moments with friends and family.
• App Supported: The built-in Wi-Fi module provides connectivity with Android or iOS smartphones or tablets.
• Built-in Accelerometer and Digital Compass
• Suits those looking for a Pulsar Accolade or Axion laser range finder.
• Display resolution - 1280×960
• Sensor - 384×288 - 12μm - NETD, mK≤40
• Frame refresh rate - Hz 50
• Laser rangefinder max range - 800 meters (target size:1.7m×0.5m)
• Thermal detection max range - 1300 meters (target size:1.7m×0.5m)
• Colour palettes - black, white, red hot, rainbow
• Objective Lens - 25mm
• Field of view (degrees) 10.5x7.9
• Optical magnification - x2.5~10.0
• Digital zoom - x1-x4
• Exit pupil diameter - 20mm
• Focusing range of eyepiece -4D~+5D
• Battery type - Li-ion
• Max. battery life (t=22℃) 6 hours
• Amount of built-in memory - 16GB
• Dimensions - 70x52x130mm
• Weight (without battery) 320 grams